Eduroam Configuration for Windows 7
- Download SecureW2 software using the link https://dosya.gsu.edu.tr/eduroam/eduroam_secureW2.exe. Right click on the .zip file and click on “Extract all…” in context menu.
- In “Extract Compressed (Zipped) Folders” dialog, enter or browse folder path where you want files to be extracted. Check “Show extracted files when complete” checkbox to open extracted folder after zip extraction is complete. Click on “Extract” button to start the extraction.
- Run SecureW2_EAP_Suite_111 setup file.
- Click Next.
- Click Accept.
- Click Install.
- Enter your information;
Username: Your GSU e-mail account.
Password: Your password belongs to your e-mail account.
- Select “I will restart my computer later.” and click Finish button.
- You have successfully connected to “eduroam” network.